THE LE TOURET MEMORIAL
|The entrance to the Le Touret Memorial.|
|The Le Touret Memorial records the names of 13,479 men who were killed in the battles of La Bassee, Neuve Chapelle, Aubers Ridge and Festubert in 1914 and 1915, and who have no known grave.|
The adjoining cemetery contains just over 900 graves. It was begun in November 1914 and was used by the Guards Division Indian Corps and during the Battle of Festubert in 1915.